Tuesday 20 October 2009

Out of the frying pan.......

Did something I never thought I would do last night and cleared the Ah of herbs. About 5k in total which is fine from a liquidity Point of view (can easily cover that) but more from a " what the feck have I just done" viewpoint.
The plan is to adopt a "shock and Awe" policy on the AH sometime soon although I'm not sure when. our server has a small number of players in glyphs but it's very hard to gauge as yet what their stocks are going to be like. Personally am thining of leaving it for another week and continue accruing flowers. I have about 2k inks and 400 Snowfall in the bank at the moment. That should keep me going in the short term whenever I decide to make my move but , like I said, I'm just not sure what the competition is really like if I push them into a corner. It's a small horde market but money is not in short supply.Meh....too many confusing issues -better to gather more info methinks.

There's plenty of other things keeping me occupied just now but I'll pontificate and expand more on those later.

No comments:

Post a Comment