Tuesday 20 October 2009

Starting out

Where to begin eh?



I've been doing a lot of reading recently about making gold in the gaming crack that is World of Warcraft. It's a veritable minefield of what to do, what not to do, who to do it to and how to do it.

A lot of it all makes sense, though for someone who has only really started on his quest for hitting the GOLD CAP, a lot more of it is pretty confusing. In short I'm a gold making virgin.



Well virgin is probably the wrong word as my goldmaking cherry has been popped but it's all new and wodnerful and the thrill still has not worn off.



So I've decided to climb aboard to Wow Gold BLogging gravy train and chuck my oar in with some pearls of gibberish and some musing from a middle aged WoW addict.



Even a Leprechaun was a wee bairn once.



I'll scrabble together an introduction later on today when I get me head around this blogging malarkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment