Tuesday 2 February 2010

A Fool and his Money....

are easily parted. Yesterday evening a kind frivilous soul bought out all my Endless Rages (45g) and Stonebloods (40g) and decided to relist them all singularly at 70g apiece. A nice and handy 3k and even handier for me as I immediately relisted a similar number of flasks at my original price. I was tempted to up them again as that was all that were there at the time but why gild the lily when it's already beautiful to look at?
I've dabbled ina spot of flipping the last few days, mainly on Thorium ore and crusader orbs. I accrued about 12 Orbs at 160g roughly and sold them for 200, handy money again. The thorium is a long game. There's never any rush to sell the stuff so I'm not posting it until I'm 100% sure I can get 60g a stack, 100% profit or nothing in that game. It's one of the few items I profess to being a little greedy about.
The glyph machine is starting back up again, although I could really do without spending the time milling. The major hassle I can't stand though with crafting glyphs is the havoc is plays with my fps. It wanders all over the place during production and I'm not sure yet how best to resolve this. It's even bad in Undercity.
Lastly for today, I want to mention new patch day. PvP gear time and the gems, scrolls and armors that accompany that. I rustled up a shedload of Empowered and Durable Ametrines as well as the equivalents Topaz's. A few Mystics as well. Will be interesting to see who that pans out as it's the first major Arena Patch I have dealt with since starting.
Oh and http://azerothchat.com/ - a few new posts for yer reading pleasure are now available.

2 comments:

  1. Hey to save you milling, I can cut you a deal with all my levelling glyphs on the way, have a few that get decent prices but am so tired of getting undercut the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll talk to you ingame Goth , probably give you a wee lis maybe of what I'd like etc etc and ofc what you migth need to get more skill points etc.

    ReplyDelete