Thursday 28 January 2010

Shatter that Crystal!

Abyss crystal prices are plummeting. Recent scans of the AH are showing me that more and more of the bleedin' things are going for 25g and under which once upon a time would have been excellent news if ye were in the scroll market. Yet as I mentioned before that market is dropping like Belle du Jour's frilly knickers: fast and often. Mind you unlike Belle, there ain't much money anymore in scrolls. Sadly as infinite dust is also at stupid prices on my server, shattering the abyss is not exactly profitable either.
However it's still decent money that can be achieved by shattering void crystals into Large Prismatics. Remember in an old post I managed to accrue oodles of voids at 6g apiece. Well currently I'm selling prismatics at 6g apiece. 100% profit. I will admit however that it is a slow process but one that is still a consistent bringer of the dough and I have mde my initial outlay back with plenty remaining for shattering. At one point I was selling the shards for 11g! Nice but bear in mind I also had to sell some at 4g. Still a profit mind.

On a side note again, uncut gems are slowly returning to pre3.3 prices. No complaints there especially as cut gems are not as quick to follow suit. It's only a matter of time but striking whilst the iron's still hot is advisable.

Oh, and the goblins are pissed off and need your help at http://azerothchat.com/

1 comment:

  1. The prices of cut and uncut epic gems have been dropping for a few weeks on my server. I've been buying cheap raws and saving my transmuted gems in the hope that the prices will go up again once the new season's pvp gear becomes available.

    ReplyDelete