Friday 22 January 2010

Bits 'n' Bobs

As you can see I've been a little busy this week working on the stories on my other blog. Naturally this has resulted in less time spent in game keeping the cashflow healthy. I'm still making about 2-3k a day but have been spending more than what's coming in. It's mainly going on buying mats for craftable epics for my Shaman and trying to maximise the guild's efforts into IC by bringing flasks etc. To be honest I madea conscious decision a while back to help our efforts as much as I can by using my in game wealth. There's not much point otherwise in hoarding so much gold. Can't take it with me when I eventually stop playing.
Flasks have stabilised at 45g which I suppose isnt too bad. Family commitments have naturally meant I cannot spend the time to play the market as aggressively as I would have like although I am shifting as many items as before only making more money.
One tip I do have though is about checking out the lower end mats required in those epic 264 craftables. I purchased Icy Dragonscales the other night for less than a gold apiece. I took what I needed and put the rest back on the AH at just over 8g each. I sold about 75% of these before someone dumped some extra stock on there at half the price. I'm going to keep my eye on this market over the next wee while. I'm sure the same might apply to the Blacksmithing and Tailoring options as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment