Tuesday 26 January 2010

Busy as a bee

A short update on what's been happening.
Outside of the game I'm still scribbling and penning away on http://azerothchat.com/ . It's takign up more time than previously expected but so far I'm enjoying the challenege of coming up with a new story almost every day. Mind you, the latest story, which was intended for yesterday overran a little and became a beast of an entry. It's turning into a saga that particular tale so I'm going to keep running with it. Hopefully I can keep the others as standalone affairs.
Ingame has been rather quiet. Raiding wise we managed to smack down 3 bosses in ICC10 which for aguild of our size is fairly decent. We only raid Thursdays and Sundays but progress is looking up.
I've started accumulating herbs again and beginning the milling process in advance of Cataclysm. I've let me previously substantial stocks of glyphs run down dramatically. TO be honest I wasn't arsed to keep relisting and makign new ones so am doing bugger all business glyph wise. But I'll continue buying out all cheap stacks I can. (They're only going to get more expensive once x-pac arrives so I might as well grab 'em now)
At this moment in time I have about 4000 azurepiggies to craft into inks but that's not a major issue. When I find the time (who knows when!!) then I'll start reglyphing, with the intention of making 15-20 of all cheaper/less productive glyphs and upwards of 50 profitable/top sellers. That's the aim.

I have a couple of alts lurking around the 65-70 lvl so I may look to gettign them up to 75 to max profs in advance of Cata. I could really use two alchemists maxed. One for Flasks (already in operation) and one for mutations. Better to have this done now rather than experience the pain of levelling them after Cata.
And for badness, I've dropped the prices of Scrolls on some of my items to below the price of mats, just to piss a few people off. When I see them posting BErserking Enchants for less than the price of the abyss crystals then that gets my back up. Well for the hell of it I halved the prices again on all Abyss Crystal scrolls. I have 300 Abyss Crystals in my bags, not a huge amount, but one which will allow me to be machiavellian for a week or so.

2 comments:

  1. I love the stories, they're great - keep up the good work! I tried scrolls on our server but it's not worth the time and effort, people sell them for such silly prices! The flask prices have stabilised and I've started selling again. The only slight pita with it is that I need to sit around on the AH for a couple of hours before raid time as there is a lot of competition. I wish I could just bung a stack on and leave them. Tonight has been brisk (for a Tuesday which is usually a quiet night for flasks) - I reckon I've sold a couple of stacks each of Endless Rage and Grost Wyrm and almost a stack of Stoneblood :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one. I can't be arsed being online at raid times. mind you it just isn't possible for me. Istick them on on Tuesday night - check the prices and put them on at the price I want to sell them at based on what I see. They don't all sell but they do before the end of the week and that's fine with me.

    ReplyDelete