Thursday 21 January 2010

Citizens of Azeroth

Many years ago I used to write fairly prolifically. Mainly poetry, comedy sketches and the odd short story thrown in for good measure. I used to love penning random bits of silliness and to be honest I've let myself go stale. I know I can write although my editing skills are as rough as a badger's arse.However being recently made redundant has both given me time to reassess what I would like to do with my life and then to do something about it. So I have an idea and I'm running with it. And that idea is..
http://azerothchat.wordpress.com/
My hope is that this blog reignites my love for writing and telling stories. All good things hopefully have to start somewhere and this is my beginning.
The aim of this blog in particular is to try to add some backstory to the inconsequential characters of wow, those who have no history. It's all meant to be in good humour and to try something a little different, for me anyways.
The aim is to keep the stories in line with the ethos of WoW and the history within although there's always room for some personal interpretation. Some will be standalone pieces and others are intended to be serials. I hope you all like it and as always, your thoughts are welcome. If you even fancy commenting on the stories feel free to do so. All is ask is that you add a little flair to the comments, maybe even adding what you might have heard from these characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment