Monday 9 November 2009

Meet and Greet

I decided this evening to check out a competitor - just to see what he had made gold wise. It was interesting to find out that he was goldcapped solely from Gems. The TinyTip wealth addon told me his wealth so I struck up a conversation and needless to say, being a "sociable" person, the chat was amicable.
We discussed the rapidly declining profits in the gems market and nattered about what we can expect in 3.3 and beyond.
I'm glad I did this as between the two of us we're the largest Gem merchants on the AH and both concluded that there were too persons slapping underpriced gems on the market. I like to think I learned something from tonight in mainly focussing on one market as opposed to the "throwing shit at a wall" approach but, tbh I think I will continue as I am for now. Its much more fun if a little more work. I did like his gentle and subtle warning though......"I have plenty of stock" :-)
However the upshot is is that I dont really need to worry about him right now and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment