Saturday 28 November 2009

Another for the Horde!

A stupid post title for a marvellous occasion. Magz junior has arrived a little earlier than anticipated and I'm now the proud father of  a little boy called Robert. Already we've started calling him Robbie which isn't terribly Irish but he's a little duck and he's mine.
I would probably be right in assuming that there are a few of you out there who have sprogged some wains of yer own, so you can now empathise with my current feeling of elation and satisfaction. We waited 7 years now since our first to have this little fella and that wait was well worth it.
Mother and child are in excellent health  and if I were to be honest I'm slightly ratarsed whilst scribbling this. It wouldn't be Irish if I weren't.

And as a sidenote  - whilst I was at the hospital the last few days, my auctions have tippedme over the 200k mark. Darkmoon faire, I truly love ye.

And to sum the occasion up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5HZ4tzQmL8

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I had a 6-year gap between mine and #2 was a bit of a shock to the system! On the other hand we were thrilled and a lot more confident and relaxed with him once he turned up. Once the little bugger started giving us that gummy grin we decided to keep him ;)

    ReplyDelete