Thursday 5 November 2009

Whoa - Slow down there Magz!

Somethings happening and I'm not 100% sure how to explain it. I've goen from 5-10k a week to pulling in 20K the last two weeks and there's no sign of a patch as yet.

In saying that I've really intensified efforts in both the glyph and gem markets and it's paying off. I'm aggressively purchasing epic uncut gems from the Ah and even if the cut gem sells for 20g more its still profit. More often than not it is selling for 50-70g more.

I've done some research on Major Inscriptions and I'm almost there with the full whack. Am now considering stockpiling Glyph books for Cat if I can get them cheaply enough.

More's to the point I really must start updating this more regularly as there is lots I need and want to share with people on this malarkey called the Gold Cap. IT takes some time folks but it isnt impossible to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment