Friday 6 November 2009

UPDATE: Bark at the Moon

Nipped earlier over the the Alliance Ah to visit my much neglected lvl5 Dwarf Warrior, basically to check were there any Rituals on their AH. Lo and Behold there were nowt and then the idea came: Neutral AH!
Off I went and crafted 12 of the buggers and slapped them in the Blackwater AH.
Returned to Stormwind and did a little trade chat tickling. unfortunately I encountered the usual "pfft rip off remarks, but it seems I was justified.
I logged to my toon in tanaris after about 2 hours and 7 of the twelve had sold, bringing in roughly 120g profit per book.

One eejit had told me that his "mate" said I was really overpriced as I was chatting in Alliance trade. I advised him to let his mate know that he should desist in offering such pearls of wisdom in the future. You can only know a fool is a fool when they say or do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment